Photobucket

Friday, February 17, 2012

Our Valentines Day

I have a few minutes here on the patio before it starts raining. 

Valentine's Day was Tuesday. Monday Brandon brought home a beautiful arrangement of flowers. It threw me off because that would have been fine if there was nothing else. Tuesday he surprised me with a new lens for my camera and a sweet card. He got a home cooked meal from me. 

We had pancakes. Nothing fancy. The add water kind. Umm... they were really good actually if you ever get in a bind with limited supplies. We brought along a crock pot, a griddle, and a toaster. I may have already told you this but so far I haven't gotten creative using just these three pieces of cooking equipment. A challenge I've yet to conquer. 

Tiny kitchenette. 

This is what happens when you don't have a spatula.

Not to shabby.

We visited our friends newborn baby.

Visited the beach.



But more importantly our day was spent together full of love and laughter.

I learned the right and wrong ways to write in the sand. He lost his camera privileges after this.




Then we laughed at these guys picking up some last minute flowers before heading home after work.


The greatest gift of all though is his love.

Dear Valentine - I love you so much. You are the best husband a girl could ask for. You work so hard for our family and I apppreciate that even if I forget to tell you. I love sharing this crazy life with you. We may not know what the future holds for us but that it's going to be good because it's together. I love how you come with me to shop for fabric and get in line for me to have it cut before I'm done shopping.  I also love all your crazy accents that you talk in all day long and I'm not sure why.  Looking forward to many more years to celebrate our love. Xoxo.

2 comments: