Photobucket

Saturday, January 5, 2013

a little nail he{art}

I painted my nails with a fun pretty pink,
then after awhile I started to think.
It'd be really cute, it'd be really smart,
If I added a tiny, white little heart.
 
 polish // Essie // mod square
 
quick tip** I use the embossing stylus I stole from my craft supplies to add different designs to my nails. I feel like a genius but I'm sure I'm not the first to think of it. The metal tips make it easier to clean than a brush. Dip your polish brush, use the stylus to grab the 'big goop' that drips off. Use the sides of the bottle to get the right amount of polish you want on the stylus. Apply to nail in whatever design you wish. You can practice first on scrap paper or scotch tape to get the feel for it. It looks like this and can be found at most craft stores. Let me know if you try it. I'd love to see what you come up with. 
 
Lauren

1 comment:

  1. This is adorable. If my nails didn't chip in the first five minutes after polish, I would so do this!

    ReplyDelete